|Mission||To support the development of the Technology Business Model by creating the transparency to the IT services and consumption.
This role is highly analytical and will require a hands-on approach and the ability to think outside of the box. Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities is essential in this role.
This role will partner with both the IT finance team and the IT teams to drive the successful transition, governance and processes to support ongoing transparency.
|IT service and consumption transparency
• Provide the transparency to the IT services, assets and consumption by successfully translating the IT finance costs to IT Towers, IT sub towers, services and consumption.
• Documentation of the source information for transparency, and relevant rules, to support the automation of ongoing transparency
• Provide the transparency to the IT services consumed and the cost (PxQ) of consumption.
• Develop and maintain the relevant tools to support ongoing and forecasted consumption transparency
IT Cost Management
• Provide the relevant analysis to support vendor benchmarking initiative
• Ad hoc analysis as required
|Role responsibilities will mature and expand after TBM transparency has been achieved: 1st level transparency will be achieved by September 2020.|
|Work Experience||At least 3 years of experience in an IT senior analyst position or similar position.
|Education||BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.|