Owning and delivering the roadmap of SEO deliverables, demonstrating passion to deliver best in class craftsmanship and drive excellent performance for your clients. You will use your strategic and analytics skills to expand the SEO roadmap with items tailored to boost the Adecco’s organic search performance and ROI whilst building an excellent client relationship.
- Define and execute the traffic acquisition strategy in synergy with the paid traffic team to meet global objectives and budget.
- Monitor organic job performance to understand the effectiveness of each initiative and generate insightful monthly reports.
- SEO keyword research & analysis in order to identify opportunities for organic growth and improve traffic & SEO search rankings.
- On-site SEO content audits & analysis to generate quality links.
- Make technical recommendations to developers.
- Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
- Engage with other businesses (affiliates) over link-building opportunities, to bring in paid commission for driving customers to their websites.
- Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance.
- Drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website by community building.
- Leverage social media as a way to distribute content and drive traffic.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Monitor search engine algorithms to keep up to date with changes.
- Work with various teams, including online marketing, IT and client-based PR teams.
- 5 + hands-on experience in similar SEO (on and off page) fast paced environment, ideally within a B2C and B2B on a job search
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or related fields
- SEO work requires you to constantly review your skills and keep up to date with ever changing technological developments and trends. You can do this by reading SEO and internet marketing blogs. You’ll also need to invest time and effort into creating link-building strategies.
- Knowledge and understanding of job boards search behavior
- Experience with:
- WPO – web performance, uploading & downloading speed
- Mobile first optimization projects
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, time-management skills and high attention to detail
- SEO tools knowledge
- English speaking with other European languages a bonus
- Strong project skills