The Senior IT Procurement Specialist, based in the EMEA Hub Prague, reports to the Global Hub IT Procurement Manager and manages a range of IT Procurement and contract administration activities for all IT subcategories, including Hardware, Software, Telecommunication, Services, MFPD and Outsourcing. As part of the global IT Procurement Team, he/she will provide support, expertise and advisory to meet the mutually agreed targets between the business stakeholders and Global IT Procurement.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
Primary responsibility to manage IT Procurement spend and activities across all categories of allocated Functions, Hubs and Technology Center.
• Secondary responsibility to support the IT Procurement Lead for Adecco Corporate Functions, IT Security, the
Hubs and Technology Center.
• Tertiary responsibility to support Global IT Procurement as required.
• Build strong executive level partnerships with internal stakeholders to support and/or identify opportunities for
negotiated cost savings business impact.
• Coordinate activities across the local and global IT organizations to effectively interact with IT professionals to
execute agreed upon priorities.
• Work with legal, security, and IT teams to negotiate favourable contracts, mitigating risk, while ensuring terms
meet all laws, regulations, and Adecco standards.
• Apply advanced sourcing methodologies to develop negotiating strategies that enable effective negotiations,
vendor management and process improvement.
• Conduct in-depth analysis on pricing, vendor stability, and proposals to ensure a fair, ethical, and level playing
• Maintain knowledge of current IT trends, vendor capabilities and changes within the technology landscape for
traditional and emerging solutions.
• Develop and manage the life cycle of sourcing and RFX’s, supporting the full portfolio of technology related
spend including SaaS, IT Services, Hardware, Software, Outsourcing, Mobile phones, telecommunications,
MFPD and Data Networking / Communications.
• Prepare detailed, comprehensive savings analyses, implementation plans and final Contract Summary
recommendation for management approval.
• Conduct in-depth internal spend analyses and competitive market trend analyses to spot opportunities.
• Assist in the Supplier Relationship Management function for measuring and managing supplier performance
criteria for the acquisition of materials and services.
• Support all management and reporting requirements related to any information, data or reports required or
requested by the Global Procurement Group.
• Required experience: at least 5 years of experience in Procurement with exposure to negotiation / Vendor
management and 3 years in IT Procurement.
• Knowledge of Procurement and IT terminology is a must.
• Good project management skills / experience.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills both verbally and in writing to various levels within the
• Ability to proactively establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Negotiations skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Fluent in English written and spoken.
• German language skills would be an advantage.
• Other languages a plus.