|The Network Security Service Owner is responsible for designing services and processes around security. The service owner is accountable for designing the service solution, selecting management systems and tools, selecting technology, defining processes in line with global architecture, build and test the first service iteration and lead the evolution of the service.|
|• Demonstrate technical expertise in working with security technologies like firewalls, remote Access and proxy solutions
• Provide clear definition of the service, the primary use cases of the service and the specific business value of those use cases.
• Participate in process development with partners and Service Provider
• Drives service maturity and service metrics.
• Manage total capacity, features and resiliency of your service.
• Understand the utilization of your service from both a cost and value standpoint
• Be able to benchmark total and unit costs (migration and operating); service level/features; and risk profile (including security, resilience, scalability and competitive alliances).
• Define a strategy that designs all aspects into your service and make sure that it is appropriate to the investment/risk tradeoffs Adecco should make.
• Create a phased deployment roadmap that plans out your 1-3 year vision for your service.
• Be accountable for demonstrating sustainable productivity in the running of your service (cost per use & TCO) as well as delivering committed results relative to your roadmap.
• Maintain service catalogue up to date.
• Manage assets (hardware or software, people, processes…) of your service.
• Lead interaction with external partners and service providers.
• Ensure that the Service Level Agreements agreed with the providers are respected.
• Report investment roadmap for service, including deliverables over time, expected outcomes and impact to above metrics.
|• Minimum of five years’ experience in IT Infrastructure is required.
• Strong overall IT work experience is required.
• Strong Technical Expertise in firewall technology (Palo Alto and Cisco), web proxy (Zscaler and Bluecoat), WAF (F5) and remote access (Pulse Secure)
• Strong understanding of Windows servers and AZURE platforms
• Experience in managing outsourcing contract, KPI’s and SLA’s preferably with suppliers.
- University degree preferably in a technical subject or any comparable education
- ITIL 3 certification
- CISSP or other security certifications are a plus
|Travel Requirement||Occasional (up to 20%)|