The Adecco Group is seeking for the North Of Europe IT Region an enthusiastic experienced RPA Specialist with complementary skills in data analytics. We are looking for people with a proven track record in large-scale real-world problems.
As part of our community of process automation experts, you will provide various stakeholders with advisory including identification and assessment of opportunities, and you will implement, deploy and maintain process automation use cases in alignment with Group’s technologies and guidelines. Group technology for RPA is UiPath.
The role requires working in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple assignments, and will include the translation of complex analytical and technical concepts into pragmatic non-technical purposes.
- Help identifying best automation opportunities, confirm feasibility and commit on deliveries
- Design, develop, test, deploy automation workflows
- Assure the quality of the automation in delivery and operations (QA processes)
- Promote the right use of Robotic Process Automation technologies and best practices
- Mentoring colleagues through the UiPath training program and other solutions
- Contribute proactively into a successful Global community of Automation experts
Minimum requirements, Education and certifications/training:
- Degree in Math, Statistics, Physics or Engineering (desirable)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of working experience in Software engineering
- Proven records of professional experience in programming (including JS, VB Scripts, VB/C#.NET or Java)
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (The Adecco Group’s choice for RPA is UiPath)
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft’s technologies environments (Azure, Office 365, etc.)
- Competences in Data Visualization and Data Analytics
- Fluent in English