||Main Accountabilities/Measured On:
• Ability to propose solutions that answers to business needs
• Maintain a coherent solution that respects expected benefits, best practices and global standards
• Maintain an accurate, up-to-date, operational functional expertise
Main Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Making the link between Business product owner and delivery team during the core project
- Take part of business requirement session and ensure requirement as documented with the right level of details.
- Participate actively on the solution road map definition.
- Ensure the right presence during Business demo or country demo when expected.
- Work with the delivery team and ensure the requirement are well understood.
- Support the delivery team during the detailed design and validate their documentation.
- Support and / or participate to the business Acceptance test of the project.
• Ensure that the IT and business project managers are supported during Candidate/Associate solutions rollout phase. This includes:
- Onboarding rollout teams, both global and local, about the functional aspect of Candidate/Associate solutions
- Delivering demos of the solutions or delegate demos to fellow functional lead in case a particular expertise is needed
- Driving the requirements gathering: organising functional workshops with rollout team, especially business representatives, collecting requirements, understanding / documenting processes, challenging requirements and if necessary proposing alternatives, detailing requirements and acceptance criteria so that they can be estimated, entering requirements into Version 1
- Actively participating in the rollout analysis / confirmation phase after the BC is validated by detailing the requirements so that the delivery team can design the appropriate implementation
- Understanding and validating proposed design from the delivery team, challenging them and asking for alternatives if needed, from a functional and end-user perspective
- Explaining design to project team, especially business to get their buy in
- Supporting the project team in the BAT and early live support period
- Ensuring that proper functional knowledge about the solution is transitioned to local business and IT so that they can run the solution
• Maintain functional knowledge on country / BU regional implementation
- Stay in touch frequently with rolled out country & BU
- Collect, challenge and review design of country / BU requirements closely with the delivery team
- Participate to country / BU FO steerco to understand needs and promote FO solutions
• Participate to the solutions roadmap
- Keep up-to-date knowledge about their functional domain of expertise
- Contribute to the innovation lab activity when appropriate
- Make suggestion of improvements to global Candidate/Associate solutions
- Participate with the Solutions Lead to the elaboration of the global Candidate/Associate solutions roadmap
- Drive the requirements gathering, as explained above
- Validate the proposed design
- Organise the BAT and propose sign off decision to Candidate/Associate Solutions Lead
• Participate actively in the Functional Leads community
- Share knowledge with other functional leads on their functional and/or domain of expertise
- Help identify potential requests that could be interesting across countries and could be proposed as enhancement of the core solution
Management Responsibilities & Decision Power:
• No particular management responsibilities